What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A dog owner’s guide to dog behavior
- Oh, the mistakes we make! How to be sure you don’t reward your dog for jumping or pulling. It’s easy to do but the fix is even easier… (page 69)
- The one thing you must absolutely know before attempting to break up a dogfight (get this wrong and you will undoubtedly make things much worse)… (page 137)
- How to eliminate your dog’s separation anxiety (Hint: this has as much to do with what you do when you come home as when you leave)… (page 37, 53)
- Got more than one dog? Want to know who’s the culprit soiling the carpet? Use this quick solution to finger the guilty party… (page 39-40)
- Beware of the fear imprint! (Learn when a dog is most susceptible and how to avoid making a lasting impression you may long regret.) … (page 4)
- Here’s a shocker … Housetrain your puppy in as little as two or three days. (Eliminate the worry, the hassle and the mess!) … (page 31)
- Exploding the myth that a professional trainer can solve behavior problems (a well-intentioned trainer may even make things worse!) … (page 7)
- Why you should never buy your dog from a pet store (sure to rub a few folks the wrong way, but I’m being totally honest here) … (page 4)
- How to be the boss WITHOUT physical punishment! (Lots of practical, humane ways to show your dog that you’re in charge.) …(page 11)
- Bark only to warn you and stop when you say “Quiet!” (After a week your overjoyed neighbors might even bake you brownies)…
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Dr. Dog’s FAST, EASY, FUN Behavior Solutions scores 73.34/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.drdogsbehaviorsolutions.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: drdogsbehaviorsolutions.com you’ll also be taken through to drdogsbehaviorsolutions.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)